C.W. Post Clubhouse Battle Creek, Michigan Ringer Coffee Mug
Color Postcard showing a photo of the C. W. Post Memorial Club House, c. 1937. C. W. Post (1856-1914) first visited Battle Creek as a patient at the Battle Creek Sanitarium. He started the Postum Cereal Company in 1895, introducing a cereal drink, Postum, at that time and Grape Nuts cereal in 1897. In 1908 he started production of Elijah's Manna, a flaked corn cereal that later became known as Post Toasties. This building on the grounds of the Post Products Division was originally used as home of the Grandin Advertising company, associated with the Postum company and later used as administrative offices for the company and the C. W. Post Memorial Club house.