Town Hall Tower, Krakow, Poland
The 13th century city hall of Krakow was demolished in 1820. Its only remaining structure is the Town Hall Tower. The Gothic tower is 70 m tall. The Gothic tower helmet was destroyed by a fire in the 17th century and it was replaced by a Baroque structure which began to crumble a couple of years later.
The tower is part of Museum of History of Krakow.