Set your keys apart with a custom keychain. Create your own or choose from thousands of cute and cool designs. The sturdy clasp keeps keys together securely, and holds up well through daily wear-and-tear.
Diameter: 2.25 inches, great for purses and pockets. Depth: .19 inches Weight: .25 ounces
Full-color, full-bleed printing
Add Photos, Artwork and Text
No minimum order
Designer Tip: To ensure the highest quality print, please note that this product’s customizable design area measures 2.25" x 2.25". For best results please add 1/16" bleed.
Cost of Medicine Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Basic Round Button Keychain
Health Care Reform - Did you know that people with Medicare insurance have to pay 20% of their medical bills. Now, people who have RA and have to take IV medication fall under that 20% category. Medicare will cover 80% but people (such as myself) need to pay the remaining 20%. That doesn't sound like much to you - does it? But, let me put it in this perspective. Medication for RA can range from $10 to $12000 per treatment. Most of us fall under the expensive medication category. I am currently under that category because my disease is aggressive and is not responding to standard pills and shot treatements. So, I am now in the IV medication category. Now, that costs $3000 a treatment. Yes, $3000 per month for me. Medicare will cover 80% of that - I have to come up with 20%. 20% of $3000 is $600. That means I have to come up with $600 (not including the doctor visit and blood work) a month. I am not on treatment now because I can't afford $600 a month. And, I fall in the under age category so I can't get supplemental insurance. I don't qualify for the help programs out there because you have to have no insurance to qualify. But, if I drop Medicare - how do I pay for doctor visits, blood work I have to have monthly and other medication I am on. Let's talk health care reform.