No minimum orders.
No setup fees.
The most options.
Avery custom binders make it easy for you to create customized binders with your own photo quality designs for work or home. Easily create quality recipe books, photo albums, binders for meetings, events, or presentations. Binders come in 1", 1.5" or 2" sizes.
- Your custom binder will be produced in 3-5 business days
- Full-color, photo-quality printing on 3-ring binders
- All binders customizable
- Binders starting at $18.95 - quantity discounts available
- Binders are designed for 8 1/2" x 11" sized paper
- Three ring sizes, 1" 1.5" and 2"
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in the USA
* shown with "EZ-Turn Ring. 1 Touch EZD Ring also available with higher capacity"
Start designing with our
drag-and-drop design tool
Upload your own images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors. It's fun and easy!
Create multiple products at once using the quick product create tool .
What is your return policy?
How much do Binders cost?
The Zazzle Promise: If you don't love it we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. And yes, that's true even though these are one-of-a-kind customized products.
You can buy a custom binder for just $18.95. Buy six binders and you get 3% off each one - The more you buy the more you save.
What kinds of images does Zazzle support?
- We support JPEG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF and PDF file formats.
- Binders are created at a minimum of 300 ppi (pixels per inch).
- To fill the entire design area, we recommend that you use images that are equal to or larger than design area. You can also design your binder with images much smaller than the recommended sizes and place them anywhere on the binder.
If I design a Binder, do I have to order it?
Of course not. Go ahead and play around with our design tool. You can email your design to a friend, save it for later or even publish it to our marketplace as a seller
and earn money every time someone buys your design.
How do I make money designing products?
You can make 10% or more royalty on sales of products you design and contribute to the Zazzle marketplace. Remember to publish your products after you design them so that they can be purchased. Learn more about becoming a seller