No minimum orders.
No setup fees.
The most options.
Customized envelopes are a great choice for invitations, announcements and professional mailings. Choose from 8 styles and 5 paper types. Vibrant, full-bleed, full-color printing. Make your envelopes truly custom with free inside printing. Looking for inspiration? Grab a template or design from our marketplace and place your order in minutes. Custom envelopes ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Horizontal: 4.13" x 9.5" - #10
- Horizontal: 4.13" x 9.5" - #10 with Window
- Horizontal: 3.88" x 8.88" - #9
- Horizontal: 3.88" x 8.88" - #9 with Window
- Horizontal: 5.25" x 7.25" - A-7
- Horizontal: 4.75" x 6.5" - A-6
- Horizontal: 4.38" x 5.75" - A-2
- Horizontal: 5.5" x 5.5" - Square
- Paper Type and Colors
- Basic: 80lb text weight, matte surface. Contains 50% recycled content. Color: White
- Felt: 100lb text weight with embossed finish. Color: Cream
- Speckled: 70lb text weight. Color: Barley
- Linen: 70lb text weight with embossed, laid lines. Color: White
- Recycled: 80lb text weight, 100% post consumer recycled content. Color White
- $7.95 flat-rate standard shipping - economy as low as $4.95.
Start designing with our
drag-and-drop design tool
Upload your own images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors. It's fun and easy!
Create multiple products at once using the quick product create tool .
What is your return policy?
The Zazzle Promise: If you don't love it we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. And yes, that's true even though these are one-of-a-kind customized products.
How much do envelopes cost?
You can buy 10 envelopes for $8.00. Buy 100 and you get 10% off each one - The more you buy the more you save. You can also save an additional 10% by becoming a seller
and publishing your product to our marketplace for others to purchase.
How does Zazzle's quality compare to others?
We don't offer a product unless it is as good as or better than what you'll find in a store. We have spent years pioneering the most advanced technology in printing and manufacturing. The result is unmatched vibrancy, durability and quality.
What kinds of images does Zazzle support?
- We support JPEG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF and PDF file formats.
- Envelopes are created at a minimum of 300 ppi (pixels per inch).
- To fill the entire design area, we recommend that you use images that are equal to or larger than the measurements provided below. You can also design your envelopes with images much smaller than the recommended sizes and place them anywhere on the envelopes.
- Envelope design areas:
- Horizontal: 4.13" x 9.5" - #10 = 1237 pixels x 2850 pixels
- Horizontal: 4.13" x 9.5" - #10 with Window = 1237 pixels x 2850 pixels
- Horizontal: 3.88" x 8.88" - #9 = 1162 pixels x 2662 pixels
- Horizontal: 3.88" x 8.88" - #9 with Window = 1162 pixels x 2662 pixels
- Horizontal: 5.25" x 7.25" - A-7 = 1575 pixels x 2175 pixels
- Horizontal: 4.75" x 6.5" - A-6 = 1425 pixels x 1950 pixels
- Horizontal: 4.38" x 5.75" - A-2 = 1312 pixels x 1725 pixels
- Horizontal: 5.5" x 5.5" - Square = 1650 pixels x 1650 pixels
If I design an envelope, do I have to order it?
Of course not. Go ahead and play around with our design tool. You can email your design to a friend, save it for later or even publish it to our marketplace as a seller
and earn money every time someone buys your design.
How do I make money designing products?
You can make 10% or more royalty on sales of products you design and contribute to the Zazzle marketplace. Remember to publish your products after you design them so that they can be purchased. Learn more about becoming a seller