Size:Liberty Bottleworks Aluminum Water Bottle 32 oz
<p>Hydration never looked so good! Show off your favorite designs on the thirty-two ounce American-made Liberty Bottleworks Water Bottle. Made of 100% super-strong recycled aluminum, this rugged water bottle features an easy quarter turn open/close cap (patent pending) and tapered neck for splash free drinking. Printed with a food-grade coating that’s 100% BPA free, rest assured that this water bottle is as safe as it is beautiful.</p>
32 ounce, recycled aluminum water bottle.
100% BPA free (exceeds FDA requirements for nontoxic and non-leaching products).
Black cap included.
Manufactured and printed in the USA.
<p>Do you like to sing the Star Spangled Banner? So do we, which is why we love this rich blue color and all that it stands for.</p>
The Cutty Sark is a British clipper ship. Built on the Clyde in 1869. she was one of the last tea clippers to be built and one of the fastest, coming at the end of a long period of design development which halted as sailing ships gave way to steam propulsion. The opening of the Suez Canal (also in 1869) meant that steam ships now had a much shorter route to China, so Cutty Sark spent only a few years on the tea trade before turning to the trade in wool from Australia, where she held the record time to Britain for ten years. Improvements in steam technology meant that gradually steamships also came to dominate the longer sailing route to Australia and the ship was sold to the Portuguese company Ferreira and Co. in 1895, and renamed Ferreira. She continued as a cargo ship until purchased by retired sea captain Wilfred Dowman in 1922, who used her as a training ship operating from Falmouth, Cornwall. After his death she was transferred to the Thames Nautical Training College, Greenhithe in 1938 where she became an auxiliary cadet training ship alongside HMS Worcester. By 1954 she had ceased to be useful as a cadet ship and was transferred to permanent dry dock at Greenwich, London on public display. Cutty Sark is one of three ships in London on the Core Collection of the National Historic Ships Register alongside HMS Belfast and SS Robin. She is one of only three remaining wooden hull on an iron frame clipper ships from the nineteenth century awaiting transportation to Australia for preservation. The ship was badly damaged by fire on 21 May 2007 while undergoing conservation. The vessel has been restored and was reopened to the public on 25 April 2012.