Featured Products

See All »

Display:
Show:
Sort:
Showing All Results
2 results
Sorry, no public products found.
Showing All Results
2 results

About this store

Learn More »

Welcome to the Indigos Forever Store Here you will find many products dedicated to the Eastern Indigo Snake. 100% of profits from the sale of these items go directly toward conservation and education initiatives for Drymarchon couperi. Be sure to sign up as a fan to get the latest news. More lines are to be added regularly as we get the artwork ready. About the Artist The wonderful drawing of the Indigo Snake in the header and on the Carlisle Collection products was created by Tony Carlisle. Full size prints are available. CURRENT PROJECT Our first funded project for Indigos Forever is focused on public awareness and education. B W Smith of Southern Reptile Educationwith the help of others such as Dirk Stevenson and John Jensen, has created a wonderful educational poster about the Eastern Indigo Snake (Drymarchon couperi). The demand for this poster has been astounding, but production costs have hindered efforts to share this tool. A large quantity is required to make production costs viable. All proceeds from the sale of Indigos Forever items at this time will go toward the production of a large run of these posters at a reasonable price. 25% of these posters will be set a side to be donated to zoos, nature centers, parks, wildlife protection areas, and the like. The remaining 75% will be sold wholesale and retail in order to raise funds for the next run of posters and future conservation and education initiatives.