New and improved!
Based on Series 1 baseball card, Series 1.1 is now easier to edit and available in a blue and red colour scheme.
You can make your own baseball collectible trading card featuring you or your child or make a whole series of your little league team. Add your own photo and insert your own baseball statistics, bio and trivia to the card's front and back (with a scoreboard grid). Trade with friends. Give as gifts to that special baseball fanatic in your life. The only thing you have to provide is the stick of gum!
If you are having trouble lining up your stats properly, here are some tips.
1. Instead of using the predefined stats template fields on the back (that's the first two lines of stats (Stat Line 1 and 2) you see in the boxes), you can delete those and insert your own, one box at a time.
First, click on "Customize". Next, in the Customization Menu, go to each stat module (the first one is 118 302 43 etc.) and click on delete.
Next, to add your own stats, one box at a time, click on "Add text" near the top. This will be for the first stat box G (games). Type in number you want.Choose white as the text colour and change the size of text to "4". Then click on the font drop-down menu just below and select "Folio Bold Condensed". Close font window when you have selected. Next, on the product view, click on your stat and drag it into place in the box under "G".
Repeat this step for all the other stats. Is this more time consuming ? Yes, sorry, but it does ensure that your stats are where you want them to be.
2. To perfectly align your text, click on the "Edit" tab (above Add text) and click "Align selected..." from the drop down menu and choose the appropriate alignment option.
3. If your text has several characters and does not fit, use initials or abbreviations. Another option is to change the size of the text when you customize your card. You can also change the font's colour if you wish.
4. You can remove, re-size, rotate and move any of the graphic elements you see on the front. For example, you can shrink the size of the bats, rotate them to a different angle, move them to a different area of the card or delete them completely. All of this can be done when you click on customize.
5. Use magnifying glass view to preview your final edits before purchasing.
If you would like this baseball card with a different colour scheme or if you are having difficulties customizing your card, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you would like a collectible trading card of other sports, please let me know and I would be happy to design one for you. Click on my profile name (azac69) and then click on Send Message which you will see in the sidebar.
Sorry, but requests for copyrighted names, logos and photos will not be granted. Only that which you own the rights to will be considered.
Ask a question
From beautiful, crafted stationary and letterhead to uber sleek business cards and labels, Zazzle Paper Products make offline correspondence an art.
Well-designed paper products symbolize professionalism and personality. It’s also pretty easy, really. There are a countless thousands (er… millions) of templates, from elegant and chic to witty and punny. Choose from those or, if you’re aching to unleash your inner designer, you can customize your own from scratch. Whether you’re going corporate commando or wedding diva, give a nod to good, old fashioned etiquette with the best paper options on the planet.
All of Zazzle’s paper products are produced out of our brand new, state-of-the-art printing facility in San Jose, California. We use quite literally the most cutting-edge digital printing technologies in the world in order to offer the highest quality, greatest breadth of options, and fastest turnaround.
We're pretty proud to be manufacturing right in the heart of Silicon Valley and we hope you love our products as much as we love making them for you.