Leer más ...
Usted amará este diseño que activa del trullo del damasco del modelo del corredor del maratón corriente lindo del "campo a través". ¡Grande para los regalos! ¡Disponible en las camisetas, las cajas elegantes del teléfono, los mousepads, los llaveros, los posters, las tarjetas, las cubiertas electrónicas, el ordenador portátil del ordenador/las mangas, los casquillos, las tazas, y más del cuaderno! ¡Visite nuestro sitio para una caja de encargo del regalo para la galaxia S3, iphone 5, HTC de Samsung vivo/el asaltante entrenado para la lucha cuerpo a cuerpo 4 G, encienda el fuego, Droid RAZR, o el iPad! Invitaions, tarjetas del saludo y de visita, camisetas también personalizados etc.
A. O. Russell, Robert J. Morgan, James M. Armstrong and John F. Robinson Jr. formed a partnership and purchased from the proprietors of The Cincinnati Enquirer what was then known as the Enquirer Job Printing Rooms, which occupied the first and second stories of the building at 20 College Street in Cincinnati, Ohio. The firm commenced business as Russell, Morgan & Co., referring to the two printers in the partnership.
While on College Street, the firm printed theatrical and circus posters, placards and labels. By 1872, the business had increased so much, it was forced to seek larger quarters, and in November 1872, it moved into a new, four-story building on nearby Race Street in downtown Cincinnati.
Mr. Russell proposed to his partners that they embark upon the manufacture of playing cards, an industry monopolized by several East Coast companies. The partners agreed and arrangements were made to add two additional stories to their building, making it six stories high. Many new machines were designed and built expressly for Russell, Morgan & Co. The first deck of playing cards was completed on June 28, 1881. About 20 employees manufactured 1600 packs per day.