Stone School is an historic, one room school house in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was built in 1911 from the stones of an earlier school on the same location. It was in use as the local schoolhouse until 1949. In 1955, Stone School Cooperative Nursery opened in the school house. In 1995, SSCN purchased the building from the Ann Arbor School District. In that year, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Proceeds from sales of merchandise will benefit The Stone School Fund.