Set your keys apart with a custom keychain. Create your own or choose from thousands of cute and cool designs. The sturdy clasp keeps keys together securely, and holds up well through daily wear-and-tear.
Diameter: 2.25 inches, great for purses and pockets. Depth: .19 inches Weight: .25 ounces
Full-color, full-bleed printing
Add Photos, Artwork and Text
No minimum order
Designer Tip: To ensure the highest quality print, please note that this product’s customizable design area measures 2.25" x 2.25". For best results please add 1/16" bleed.
Nikola Tesla, (b. July 9/10, 1856, Smiljan, Croatia--d. Jan. 7, 1943, New York City), discovered AC electricity. He invented Radio transmission, Space weaponry,The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Neon Lights, Hydraulics, Lasers, Robotics, Remote control, and much more...
Tesla claimed to have invented a way to harness free energy from the voltage difference in the ionosphere that causes lighning. The US govenment saw him as a threat to the world energy business and most of his inventions were classified for national securtiy purposes.
Depsite the fact that his inventions are nearly 100 years old, a lot of his discoveries in physics have not been released to the public,. Other technologies not yet released to the public include high energy directed particle beams used in space weapons and HAARP Elecromagnetic technology.
Some devices and principles invented and developed by Tesla:
* alternating current long-distance electrical transmission system (1888)
* Tesla coil
* bladeless turbine
* bifilar coil
* voltage multiplication circuitry
* devices for high field emission
* VTOL aircraft
* Dynamic theory of gravity
* concepts for electric vehicles
* various devices that use rotating magnetic fields (1882)
* induction motor and high frequency alternator
* means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations
* robotics and the "AND" logic gate
* systems for wireless communication (prior art for the invention of radio) and radio frequency oscillators
* devices for lightning protection
* Magnifying Transmitter
* X-rays Tubes using the bremsstrahlung process
* devices for ionized gases
* devices for high voltage discharges
* devices for charged particle beams
* methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current