<p>Upgrade your daily commute with a customized Rickshaw laptop bag! Made in San Francisco with a focus on sustainability and durability, this laptop bag stands up to daily wear ‘n tear and stand out with your customized designs, text, and photos printed on the front flap. Made with a pocket or compartment for everything from a 15” laptop to a journal, this laptop bag will make it easy to take it all with you each day. </p>
Dimensions 11" H x 15.75" W x 4.75" D.
Water resistant, extra durable construction.
Holds up to 15" laptop (sleeve included).
2 large front pockets and rear organizational pocket.
Magnetic silencers, Velcro, and clip flap fasteners.
Made with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
Designer Tip: To ensure the highest quality print, please note this product’s customizable design area measures 12" x 15.6". For best results please add 1/2" bleed.
The manifesto of those who don't like to be up during the day!
The Tenets of the Night
1. It is unnatural to get up before dawn.
2. It is unnatural to get up in the dark at any time unless it is evening already.
3. Do no physical activity before noon.
4. If you must get up before dawn, consider it a brief mistake before getting back to bed for a nap.
5. Lunch is the only natural breakfast food.
6. Never take a shower in the morning; it might wake you up.
7. Going to bed earlier will not mean you are able to get up in the morning. It just increases the number of hours of sleep your body needs.
8. Morning people are not to be trusted.
9. Never do anything to preclude the possibility of getting back to sleep before noon.
10. People who trust morning people are not to be trusted.
11. Whatever gets you through the night is all right, is all right.