Trolley Sq, Salt Lake City, UT
The site of the actual Trolley Sq was a fairground in the late 19th century. Later, electric trolley cars (trams, streetcars) used the barns from 1907 onwards. In 1933 the trolleys were replaced by electric buses which had overhead electrical cables. The electric buses ran until 1944. The building was preserved, rebuilt and transformed into a shopping mall in 1971.