Chimera [ki-meer-uh] noun.
1. Any magical creature with attributes from several different animals, such as a gryphon, unicorn, or dragon: a monster.
2. A horrifying figment of the imagination -- a delusion or nightmare.
3. A fire-breathing monster of ancient Greece, with a lioness's head in front, a goat's head rising from her spine, and a serpent's head at the end of her tail.
Chimer(i)gons [ki-meer-i-gonz] noun.
1. A place to buy editorial swag confronting the irrational fear of Disability, and responding with humor.
2. An online store celebrating creativity, the imagination, and personal pride in being weird.