No minimum orders.
No setup fees.
The most options.
A smaller version of Zazzle greeting cards, Zazzle custom note cards are a great way to send a quick note, write thank-yous, or create your own stationery. Note cards are perfect for any occasion. You can design the entire card, adding your photos and messages to all 4 sides. Hundreds of templates available to get you started too!
- Vertical: 4" x 5.6"
- Horizontal: 5.6" x 4"
- Ultra-heavyweight (120#) card stock
- Design on all four sides of your card
- Each card comes with a white envelope
- Standard shipping starting at $3.99
- Postage rate for this size card (up to 1 oz) is $0.46 (more info)
Start designing with our
drag-and-drop design tool
Upload your own images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors. It's fun and easy!
Create multiple products at once using the quick product create tool .
What is your return policy?
The Zazzle Promise: If you don't love it we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. And yes, that's true even though these are one-of-a-kind customized products.
How much do these cards cost?
Less than what you might think for a customized product with no minimum order. You can buy 1 note card for $2.45. Buy 10 and you immediately get 12% off each one - even with different styles or designs! The more you buy the more you save. You can also save an additional 10% by becoming a seller
and publishing your product to our marketplace for others to purchase.
When will I receive my order?
Really fast. In fact, no one is faster. Your custom note cards will be on their way in 24 hours or less. With Express Mail, you can even receive them in 1-2 days! Check the order status page
if you have questions about your order.
How does Zazzle's quality compare to others?
We don't offer a product unless it is as good or better than what you'll find in a store. We have spent years pioneering the latest and most advanced technology in printing and manufacturing. The result is unmatched vibrancy, durability and quality.
What kinds of images does Zazzle support?
- We support JPEG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF files.
- Greeting cards are created at a minimum of 200 ppi (pixels per inch).
- To fill the full area, we recommend that you use images that are equal to or larger than the recommended sizes below. You can design your cards with images much smaller than these recommended sizes and place them anywhere on the cards.
Greeting cards design area:
- Vertical (4" x 5.6") = 800 pixels x 1120 pixels
- Horizontal (5.6" x 4") = 1120 pixels x 800 pixels
- If your image is bigger than these sizes, it'll turn out even better since it will be printed at an even higher resolution than the minimum.
If I design a card, do I have to order it?
Of course not. Go ahead and play around with our design tool. You can email your design to a friend, save it for later or even publish it to our marketplace as a seller
and earn money every time someone buys your design.
How do I make money designing products?
You can make 10% or more royalty on sales of products you design and contribute to the Zazzle marketplace. Remember to publish your products after you design them so that they can be purchased. Learn more about becoming a seller