Who We Are
• The Gateway for Cancer Research is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that
funds innovative cancer research focused on saving the lives of today’s cancer patients.
• The Gateway is unique among cancer charities in that 99¢ of every dollar received goes directly to cancer research, thanks to generous underwriting by Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
• To provide all cancer patients with treatment options that quickly restore health and quality of life.
• To speed research from the lab to the bedside.
• We are a movement of TODAY!
• We provide the gateway to new treatment options by funding innovation and transforming how cancer research is being conducted.
• We demand results, encourage researchers to work together and insist on transparency.
• We give today’s cancer patients reason to believe in a future.
• Gateway-sponsored researchers are affiliated with world-renowned institutions such as M.D. Anderson, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Mayo Clinic.
• We hold ourselves and our treatment innovatorsSM accountable for continuous improvement and define results as those that restore quality of life, give a patient more time or cure a patient today.
• We manage all of our research in house.
What We Fund
• Treatment innovatorsSM who conduct the earliest phases of pioneering clinical trials for potentially lifesaving treatment options that might otherwise not receive funding.
• Research for all types of cancers including underfunded, understudied and orphaned cancers where studies may not exist.
• Non-traditional chemotherapy and radiation, combination therapies not otherwise funded or proven across all categories such as immunology, gene therapy, curcumin and other active compounds and reagents.
The Gateway for Cancer Research is a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization that funds innovative cancer research.
Gateway for Cancer Research
847.342.7450 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 847.342.7450 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 847.342.7450 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
The Gateway for Cancer Research
1336 Basswood Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173